Pagina's

dinsdag 24 juli 2012

12 Tags of 2012 - July

Well this is my entry  for Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012 for July. The technique for this month was really fun tot do. I didn't have canned air so I used a straw and blew my lungs out. The first attempts were rubbish, hahaha. For the record: I used Alcohol Inks Red Pepper and Stream and Silver Mixative.
Further: Stampers Anonymous Stamps and embellies from my stash. The ribbon was colored with Distress Stain Tumbled Glass and Adirondack Dye Ink Red Pepper.
Here are some further details: 

And I loved this skyline of New York with the Alcohol Ink just like its fireworks on the 4th of July.
The stars are 7.
Well that's it. Hope you like it, it's somewhat different but that's my twist to it.
I love to get comments so don't be shy.

2 opmerkingen:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries zei

Wat een sprankelende tag Henriëtte...helemaal leuk!

groetjes, Alie :-)

Alida zei

inderdaad het lijkt wel vuurwerk in New York, prachtige uitwerking van deze maand en ik vind de NY stempel helemaal gaaf.