Pagina's

donderdag 24 mei 2012

Tag May 2012

And here it is. My interpretation of the tag for May 2012 from Tim Holtz's 12 Tags of 2012. More information about this challenge can you find here. For this tag I mostly followed the instructions, and made also some adjustments.
The flowers. Well I had flowers, but no melting pot....and no clear utee. I have an old alu pan and clear embossingpowder, so I tried to make these lovely faux porcelain flowers on the stove, well that was a real adventure. I don't think I can use the pan again.....
The spool, is a real old spool. I found it in a cigarbox that I bought on the fleamarket together with a few other boxes for just ten eurocents per box.
Than the clotheshanger clip, that was something for my husband, haha.
I asked him if he could bend a paperclip or wire so that it looked like a clotheshanger. He had to look at the tag Tim made, but he made it !!!
Thank you, dear.
Further I used a bottlecap from a beerbottle ( Grolsch), with thanx to my husband again, because I don't drink beer.


The ruler ribbon I stamped a ruler in black and just wrote 1,2,3 in red. I punched little holes with a sharp prikpen, I don't know the English word for this, and sew by hand. I have a sewingmachine but I got it from my mother and I can't really sew with it.
I have to say I love this theme, I have a lot of stuff, stamps, dies, texture embossing. So for now this is one of my favourie themes. Ofcourse together with the tag of April ... Well that's it. Tomorrow I will go on holiday for a week.

7 opmerkingen:

Alie Hoogenboezem-de Vries zei

Grappige details op deze gave tag Henriƫtte! Creatief gedaan.

groetjes, Alie :-)

Cora Hoekstra zei

Ik ben heel benieuwd naar hoe die pan eruit ziet, eigenlijk is dat proces vast een filmpje waard. De tag ziet er super uit, bloemen zijn prachtig geworden. Er zijn trouwens van die vertaalgadgets voor op je blog.

Fieneke zei

Wat een super mooie tag. Erg leuk het verhaal over de embossingpoeder in die pan...ik heb het porseleine uiterlijk van de bloemen maar gelaten door het ontbreken van een meltingpot! Enne een creatieve partner hoor, daar heb je geen Tim hangertjes voor nodig! Op naar de volgende prijs.
Groetjes Fieneke

Gery zei

Dit ziet er geweldig uit hoor.
Knap staaltje werk geleverd.
Je hebt er ook een enorm leuk verslag van gemaakt. Super om te lezen.
Groetjes Gery

Rika zei

Wateen prachtige tag,
er is veel te ontdekken.

Alida zei

Ook jouw tag is weer prachtig geworden, het blijft leuk he, elke maand opnieuw de uitdaging aangaan, je bloemetjes zijn mooi geworden en knap opgelost.

Linda zei

Geweldig!!